23 February 2009

Les temps sont durs pour les rêveurs

Today's schedule:

11:45 am - 3:00 pm: lab meeting at Nikol's
- we got our things drawn out and decided to make a trailer for the presentation on Thursday in supplement to our animation.

3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Kevin and I try to go to Think Coffee for some drawing homework but couldn't stay because there were not any free tables. So I wanted to go home and clean.

4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: Clean/draw

6:00 pm: Isaac shows up unexpected to the apartment and we're watching Hustle and Flow hah!

6:30 pm - 7:45 pm: Dinner with Isaac at Cafeteria (17th/7th Ave)

8:00 pm: today's homework

Progress includes completing the look I was working on from my collection for the Fashion Intensives workship. I feel a little like I slacked but my arm is hurting so much from stapling all the plates yesterday and hand-sewing these trims that I just can't imagine doing much else. I wish I had my machine, this could have gone a lot quicker..


I wanted it to look whimsical, something taken straight out of a Lewis Carroll book.

No comments: